Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Home / what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
- How Do Lease Options Work For Your Decatur House?
- 5 Tips to Find a Deal Buying Foreclosures in GA
- Tips For Buying A New Investment Property Before The End of The Year In Decatur
- How To Buy Multi-Family Properties With No Money in Decatur
- Beware Of These 4 Vacation Rental Cons Before Investing in 30032, 30030, 30034, 30033