DeKalb County homes, ugly homes in decatur, ugly homes, Dekalb County Foreclosure Registry, DeKalb County Code Enforcement, Ugly vacant properties targeted in DeKalb A program launched Wednesday aims to crack down on unsightly DeKalb County properties in hopes of sprucing up neighborhoods. The initiative requires owners of vacant properties to register with the county and […]
Home / Vacant homes in Decatur
Tag Archives | Vacant homes in Decatur
DeKalb County homes, ugly homes in decatur, ugly homes, Dekalb County Foreclosure Registry, DeKalb County Code Enforcement,
By Kevin Polite on November 30, 2015 in Ugly Houses in Decatur, Ugly Houses in DeKalb County, Vacant Homes in Decatur, Vacant Homes in DeKalb
- Why Owner Financing Makes Sense in Decatur
- What Are The Risks of Note Buying in Decatur?
- How To Benefit From Commercial Property Investment in Decatur
- Buying an Investment Property in Decatur Can Be Scary. Know These 6 Facts First.
- 4 Reasons Why Investing in Vacant Land in Decatur Might Be a Viable Option