Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Decatur GA? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If […]
Home / short-sale
Tag Archives | short-sale
- Why Owner Financing Makes Sense in Decatur
- What Are The Risks of Note Buying in Decatur?
- How To Benefit From Commercial Property Investment in Decatur
- Buying an Investment Property in Decatur Can Be Scary. Know These 6 Facts First.
- 4 Reasons Why Investing in Vacant Land in Decatur Might Be a Viable Option