While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Decatur real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into […]
Home / self-directed-ira
Tag Archives | self-directed-ira
- How Do Lease Options Work For Your Decatur House?
- 5 Tips to Find a Deal Buying Foreclosures in GA
- Tips For Buying A New Investment Property Before The End of The Year In Decatur
- How To Buy Multi-Family Properties With No Money in Decatur
- Beware Of These 4 Vacation Rental Cons Before Investing in 30032, 30030, 30034, 30033