One of the first questions we get from potential tenant buyers of our local Decatur GA rent to own homes / lease option homes is “how do rent to own homes work in Decatur?” With a flooded real estate market, especially since the bubble burst of the mid-2000’s, rent-to-own homes have become a popular option for […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-home-process
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a Decatur home that you should consider when renting your next home in Decatur. As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Common Mistakes Investment Property Buyers Make in Decatur
- When Is The Best Time To Buy Investment Property For [Market_State] Investors – 3 Tips
- How To Carry Two Mortgages While You Are Fixing Up Your Dream Home in Decatur
- 7 Basic Steps To Take When Investing in a Rehab in Decatur
- 5 Types of Investment Properties Available in Decatur