If you’ve spent time driving around Decatur GA or browsing Craigslist or other sites, you may have seen advertisements that read, “Own a home for $500/month. No credit check!” While it seems too good to be true, local rent-to-own homes are a viable option that many Decatur residents are taking advantage of. But… Are Decatur Rent-to-Own Homes a […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-2
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a Decatur home that you should consider when renting your next home in Decatur. As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Common Mistakes Investment Property Buyers Make in Decatur
- When Is The Best Time To Buy Investment Property For [Market_State] Investors – 3 Tips
- How To Carry Two Mortgages While You Are Fixing Up Your Dream Home in Decatur
- 7 Basic Steps To Take When Investing in a Rehab in Decatur
- 5 Types of Investment Properties Available in Decatur