While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Decatur] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
- Why Owner Financing Makes Sense in Decatur
- What Are The Risks of Note Buying in Decatur?
- How To Benefit From Commercial Property Investment in Decatur
- Buying an Investment Property in Decatur Can Be Scary. Know These 6 Facts First.
- 4 Reasons Why Investing in Vacant Land in Decatur Might Be a Viable Option