The answer to the often-asked question “Can a house be sold while it is in probate in ?” is “Yes.” But you must adhere carefully to your state’s pertinent rules and regulations. The probate court will monitor every step and all aspects of the sale, and if you’re the executor, you, too, must monitor and […]
Home / What Is Probate?
Archive | What Is Probate? RSS feed for this section
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.