Buying investment property has one specific intention: to make a profit. Of course, maximizing profits means limiting the amount of taxes you pay on revenues. While most property owners deduct the interest and repairs, most overlook other key legal deductions. Here are 5 overlooked IRS tax deductions for investment property in Decatur. Be sure to […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Michael Thurmond wants to “change the trajectory” of the county and build a model community that others will look to emulate. Connie Stokes wants to put her experience to work for the county. Joe Bembry wants to dispatch 1,800 new police officers to fight crime. Only one of them will get to be the next […]
Decatur has too many blighted neighborhoods and too little affordable housing. Now, a raft of research has been released to inform policy makers who want to address the challenges. The tarp stretched over the roof of this house near Washington Park suggests water is leaking into the structure, a sign that the house will incur damage. […]
- Why Owner Financing Makes Sense in Decatur
- What Are The Risks of Note Buying in Decatur?
- How To Benefit From Commercial Property Investment in Decatur
- Buying an Investment Property in Decatur Can Be Scary. Know These 6 Facts First.
- 4 Reasons Why Investing in Vacant Land in Decatur Might Be a Viable Option