Michael Thurmond wants to “change the trajectory” of the county and build a model community that others will look to emulate. Connie Stokes wants to put her experience to work for the county. Joe Bembry wants to dispatch 1,800 new police officers to fight crime. Only one of them will get to be the next […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Decatur has too many blighted neighborhoods and too little affordable housing. Now, a raft of research has been released to inform policy makers who want to address the challenges. The tarp stretched over the roof of this house near Washington Park suggests water is leaking into the structure, a sign that the house will incur damage. […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.