Are you thinking about buying your first rental property? Being a landlord can be a challenging experience. There are many things to keep track of, and one mistake can cost you. In our latest post, we have put together a checklist for the process of buying a rental property, the process of screening your tenants, […]
Archive | Tired of Being A Landlord RSS feed for this section
Do you own a rental property in ? Make sure you know the surprising truth of being a landlord in because it’s not always what you think it’s going to be… Owning a rental property seems like a great idea. You buy it cheap, you find a tenant, and then you profit from the rental […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.