Do you want to sell your home in ? If so, we want to share some possible alternatives to a listing. Many people aren’t aware of the options that are often available! Check out our latest post to learn more about what is available for you! Selling your house can be a daunting task. The […]
Home / Selling Your House To An Investor
Archive | Selling Your House To An Investor RSS feed for this section
By Kevin Polite on January 3, 2018 in sellers, Selling Vacant Land, Selling Your Home During a Divorce, Selling Your House Before Foreclosure, Selling your house in Winter, Selling Your House To An Investor
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Own Your First Rental in Decatur: A Checklist
- The Probate Process for a House in Decatur – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Best Apps for Landlords to Use in GA | WE BUY HOUSES IN DECATUR 30030 AND 30032
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Decatur House!
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Decatur?