It’s almost that time of year… yes, tax season is almost upon us! If you are selling a house in , you will love these tax tips for selling your home! This article is for informational purposes only! For specific questions, contact a trusted tax professional, or the IRS! Not All Profits Are Taxable You […]
Archive | Real Estate Taxes RSS feed for this section
If you own a rental property, you’ll need to know how to handle and resolve tenant conflicts. You will experience both conflicts with tenants directly, and also have to mediate between tenants if you own a multi-family property. Tension and fighting between neighbors will be stressful for all parties. It pays to be proactive in resolving […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Own Your First Rental in Decatur: A Checklist
- The Probate Process for a House in Decatur – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Best Apps for Landlords to Use in GA | WE BUY HOUSES IN DECATUR 30030 AND 30032
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Decatur House!
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Decatur?