In the real estate market today, it is very tempting to follow through on one of those ads in the local paper or on Craigslist that are practically screaming the great deal of rent 2 own homes in . This option can be a win-win for both parties, but is it always the best method to […]
Home / real-estate-market
Archive | real-estate-market RSS feed for this section
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.