Greenhaven Bad for Business in South Dekalb Will the City of Greenhaven lower your property taxes. How do we know that Kathyrn Rice, who lost her bid for county commissioner is starting this to just get a job? If you are afraid, maybe it’s time to sell before your property taxes increase, not decrease as […]
Home / Neighbors Against Greenhaven
Archive | Neighbors Against Greenhaven RSS feed for this section
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.