If you are looking for a new place to live, you might be on the fence about whether to rent or buy. It is very important that you explore your options so you can be sure you are making the best choice when you move! In our latest post, we will outline some of the benefits of […]
Archive | buying-a-house RSS feed for this section
If you want to buy a house in it is imperative that you get pre-approved BEFORE you start home shopping. In our latest post, we will let you know why it’s necessary and what you can expect during the process! What Does Pre-Approved Really Mean? Before we tell you why you need to get pre-approved, […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Decatur
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Decatur
- Benefits of Buying vs. Renting in Decatur
- Why You Should Get Pre Approved BEFORE Home Shopping In Decatur
- Floor and Decor is coming to Memorial Drive near Ann’s Snack Bar.